Monday, March 29, 2010

Cranes Corner

Heard today on Cranes Corner, his blog is not updated yet but here is the link....for Ed Crane's Crane's Corner(local morning news anchor on KFBK)

He was mentioning something about truck drivers (long haulers) having to wait sometimes days for their return shipments and he was saying some have taken up sewing and knitting. Can you imagine(yes, I can) these big burly truck drivers knitting and sewing? Wonderful, I loved it. He said some even take their sewing machines with them. Check out his blog later today and I am sure it will be updated with his post.

I do love Ed Crane's commentaries and try to catch them everymorning. 7:18 am and then 6:18pm.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with that. I heard on a talk show that the kid actor from "2 and a half Men" learned to crochet while hanging out in his dressing room between scenes.

    ReplyDelete